Great opportunity for the right person to gain experience in a greenhouse setting. Also, to become familiar with growing habits and climate needs of annual flower/vegetable crops, perennial flowers, grasses, trees and shrubs.
- Maintain greenhouse crops, plant/flower by watering , treat plants for pest and disease, and remove dead leaves form plants.
- Assist customers with plant selection ideas for gardening and landscaping projects
- Advise customers on plant and hardscape care
- Load plants, hardscape and/or soil to customer’s vehicles
- Organization of greenhouse plants and hardscape goods
- Cashier duties
- Refill customer’s propane tanks
- Must have knowledge of plants and enjoy working in an outdoor environment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Flexible hours
- Need help beginning in April (Seasonal)
- Greenhouse locations: Monroeville or Elizabeth Township